Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Unprocessed: Day 1

So day 1 was better than I expected! I woke up early this morning and cooked a healthy breakfast for us both and packed a healthy snack plus my bottles of water to go to my meeting.
}
(clockwise from the bottom left)
Breakfast for two: sausage and egg to-go bites with tomatoes, green beans, and brussel sprouts.
Snack at my meeting: cashews and these dried apples (only ingredient...apples!)
Lunch: Sweetgreen Salad to Go: kale, mesclun, arugula greens with organic grilled chicken, broccoli, basil, tomatoes and mushrooms with a squeeze of lime for juice.
Fajita Salad - grilled chicken, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions and fresh pico salsa. (no rice, no beans, no tortillas, no cheese)
Day two - I am ready for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment