Sunday, October 13, 2013

October Unprocessed: Day 12

Today was cold...lots of rain and cold outside.  I decided to spend it cooking for the week while I watched college football.

I made a big crock pot of chili using this recipe from last December.

And I attempted a pumpkin bread.....not quite right.  I used a banana bread recipe from Civilized Caveman which I LOVE, but I mixed it up and made some substitutions.  Well, the almond butter flavor was not great with the pumpkin...I think my ratios weren't right.  So, I had a little bit and then pitched it.   Next up is trying this recipe that a friend shared. Thanks Carol!



  • Breakfast: a GIANT omelet with peppers, tomatoes and sausage
  • Lunch: chili 
  • Dinner: not feeling great...think I snacked too much on pumpkin bread and seeds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment