Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Unprocessed: Day 2

Today was a bit more of a challenge for me.  It was an emotional day and I didn't want to eat anything at all for lunch.    This is something I struggle with ... emotional eating.  Somedays I want to eat everything in sight because of how I feel.  Today was a day that I would rather have had nothing at all during the day.  Neither is good...when I don't eat, then I overeat after I feel better.  When I stuff my face, then I feel guilty and miserable and sick to my stomach.   Emotional days are my toughest.  It's a battle and today I won.
}
Breakfast: I had black coffee, sausage and egg bites with steamed green beans

Snack/Lunch:  In the middle of the morning I ate these that I packed this morning... mini sweet bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, carrots, cashews

Dinner:  Met some friends for dinner and had grilled chicken spiedini with grilled veggies (eggpplant, peppers, onions and zucchini

(BONUS:  I drank at least four 20 oz bottles of water)

Overall, it was a good day food wise!  A battle, but it goes in the win column!





No comments:

Post a Comment