- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with green beans, peppers, tomatoes and sausage. I added a tiny sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
- Snacks: I packed 4 bottles of water plus clementines, almonds, carrots, celery, peppers and tomatoes. I only ate the carrots (and all the water!)
- Lunch: We went to Unos and I had a gluten free Guac-a-licious Burger with no bun, replaced the fries with steamed veggies. It did have a slice of cabot cheddar on it.
- Dinner: Grilled Chicken Tenderloins with french-fried green beans with sea salt. This is one of my favorite ways to combat a craving for french fries. Long beans, fried in coconut oil.
- Dessert tonight: I made Civilized Caveman's Pumpkin Pie Espresso Hazelnut Butter. OH yum.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
October Unprocessed: Day 9
Today I had an all-day meeting. These are usually a problem for me... I sit all day (and don't get my steps in) and while I'm sitting there, I want to munch. So today I was prepared. I planned better than yesterday...even though I had to be there before 8am and it took me more than an hour to travel there, I was up and made breakfast and packed snacks.