Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October Unprocessed: Day 9

Today I had an all-day meeting.  These are usually a problem for me... I sit all day (and don't get my steps in) and while I'm sitting there, I want to munch.  So today I was prepared.  I planned better than yesterday...even though I had to be there before 8am and it took me more than an hour to travel there, I was up and made breakfast and packed snacks.



  • Breakfast: scrambled eggs with green beans, peppers, tomatoes and sausage.  I added a tiny sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
  • Snacks:  I packed 4 bottles of water plus clementines, almonds, carrots, celery, peppers and tomatoes.  I only ate the carrots (and all the water!) 
  • Lunch:  We went to Unos and I had a gluten free Guac-a-licious Burger with no bun, replaced the fries with steamed veggies.  It did have a slice of cabot cheddar on it.
  • Dinner: Grilled Chicken Tenderloins with french-fried green beans with sea salt.  This is one of my favorite ways to combat a craving for french fries.  Long beans, fried in coconut oil. 
  • Dessert tonight:  I made Civilized Caveman's Pumpkin Pie Espresso Hazelnut Butter.  OH yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment