Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October Unprocessed: Day 8

Ok - Monday I woke up early and forgot my snack...Tuesday I woke up late and didn't make breakfast.  Arrrgh.  Not my best choice and it meant I was starving all day.  Even though I ate all my snacks, it didn't give me the protein I needed. 



  • Snacks: heirloom tomatoes, carrots, celery sticks, mini bell peppers and two clementines.
  • Lunch: tomatoes, green beans, bell peppers and chicken apple sausage (hah! Same as yesterday)
  • Dinner: taco salad with tomatillo salsa and guacamole.   I went for a long walk after work to decompress - just a high anxiety kind of day, nothing wrong really - and I walked to Moe's and had dinner there.
Late last night I had a sweet treat - but I forgot to take a picture.  I used frozen pineapple chunks (I have this awesome pineapple cutter, like this, so I buy whole pineapples and cut them myself now.  Way cheaper!), some almond milk and a bit of honey.  Pinterest said this would taste like a Dole Whip (from Disney) but it didn't.  It was good... but not really like the processed delicious-ness of the Dole Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment