Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby Banner - Welcome Baby Boy!

A couple of weekends ago, I was so blessed to be able to show my friend some love as she welcomes her new baby boy.    We threw her a cute, bright and sunshiny baby-boy shower.

I made a banner with my scrapbook supplies.  It was fun to do some traditional (paper) scrapbooking instead of the digital pages I have been working on.   Unfortunately I was so excited while I was scrapping that I didn't take any step-by-step pictures!

First, I cut cardstock into triangles.  This cardstock will be covered by patterened paper so it doesn't matter what the color or pattern of the cardstock.  Just use what you have available!  I made the tops of the banners 5 inches.

Next, cut your paper to the same size triangles and adhere it to the cardstock.

Finally it is time for the best step!   Stamping and embellishing.  Add flower, fancy brads, embossing powder and be sure to ink the edges!

String it together with some sparkly ribbon and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment