Monday, October 1, 2012

Oh my goodness! Pumpkin Pie Shake and Frappe!

Oh my goodness.

 

A few days ago I pinned a delicious looking drink recipe. I am ready for fall and that means I love all things pumpkin. It amazes me how businesses can develop anything and everything pumpkin.

 

Now, they are rarely healthy and certainly not Paleo.

 

But this? This recipe I can adjust and make it Paleo! I can do this. And I did. It is beyond amazing. I can't wait till morning to try the frappe recipe (if it wouldn't guarantee I am up all night I'd make it and drink it now!)

 

Ok....here it is.

 

http://www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com/2012/08/24/drink-your-pie/

 

That is the original and I only changed it slightly.

1 cup of coconut milk

2 Tbsps of canned pumpkin

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Handful of ice

Blend all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment